Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 January 2011

Pigeons And Peacock Inspriration for DPS

The website pigeonsandpeacocks.com is a magazine website and its article layout is has inspired my own. The logo used has also made me question the layout of mine, this research may make me change, or at least experiment, with my magazine logo. Screenshots of my experimentation will be shown in the screenshots entry.
The reason why I like the logo is that the words use different fonts, slightly different sizes, different colours and most importantly the words overlap each other.
The article on pigeonsandpeacocks is useful to me as it shows an engaging layout, with nicely contrasting background and text colour, the photography also compliments the colour scheme well. Again the texts' font differs and this adds creativity and personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment