Powered By Blogger

Thursday 13 January 2011

Double Page Spread Interview

For my magazine double page spread interview I will interview someone from a band. As the USP of my magazine is that it is aimed at people interested in non-famous/profit musicians, the band I have chosen are a local band who play for their Church, and volunteer at children's Summer Camp as the music band. I will try to portray a different type of musician, and find out about the raw experiences in music as well as their outside interests and influences.

I will conduct the interview with open-ended questions, and follow questions on from the answers I receive. The write-up of the interview will not be fluffy or cramming in details whenever the opportunity arises, as more informal magazines tend to do. I will present it exactly how it was said, with an introduction for all details about the band that weren't brought up in the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment