Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 December 2010

Chosen House styles, Names and fonts etc.

Chosen magazine name; Distinct.

Chosen slogo; Being different gives you a voice.

Chosen house style; I will use bright coloured images, text boxes, words, logos etc against a dull background. The colours however will be toned down using the opacity tool on photo shop which I have shown earlier.

Photo shoot; For my bands photo shoot I will being taking the theme of famous music images but with an original re-imagining. I will try to re-create the flaming guitar but using a guitar soaked in water, paint, or mud, this could be done using photo shop or for real. I would also like to do coloured face-paints inspired by Kiss and Robbie Williams but using inappropriate colours and very un-rock related designs. The very much copied guitar smashing pose could be recreated by smashing one into a pile of soft feather pillows, with feathers thrown in front of the camera as well (in added in post production). My final photo shoot idea is a Slash impression with an ideal wig and clothes but with changes to the face; perhaps a comedy mask, disguise face or comedy glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment