Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Questionnaire questions 7,8,9,10

 The seventh question is way of finding out what the readers interests are outside of music and if I could incorporate it into the magazine. The most popular genre was 'Comedies' by a margin of about 35%, this took me by surprise as reality TV is usually the most talked about thing between teens. This is useful to know though as it means I can incorporate items such as reviews of new comedies, recommend comedy shows, tours, films, books or even comedy bands.


The eighth question was about spending money on music, it told me that most people spend as little as £5 on music per month and the votes decrease as the money goes up. >£30 received no votes which shows me that the readers will most likely not be elaborate spenders.






This question showed me that the readers are interested in festivals/gigs and the only thing restricting them from going is the cost and the opportunity. It could therefore prove useful to show relevant information about upcoming gigs in the magazine and show ticket prices or even pick out shows which at a lower price. This question was useful as it showed me that the interest was there for live bands.
Question ten is the most important question as it will help to shape the magazine, give it a house style and develop character. This question was about peoples preference to styles and layout. The choices which proved most popular were 'Lots of imagery' and 'Easy to read', I must now use these styles to influence my design and try to avoid, 'Newspaper format' which received no votes.
Theses choices reflect how teenagers/young adults like lots of imagery and information presented in way that is fun yet easy to navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment